Seoul International Garden Show 2020
Show Garden Competition
The Show Garden Competition of Seoul International Garden Show 2020 is a festival for people around the world to spread garden culture, introduce new garden trends, and discover creative garden design. We look forward to many garden designers’ participation.
1. Event and Competition Summary
(1) Date: October 8th(Thu) ~ 18th(Sun), 2020, 11 days
(2) Theme: Link Garden, Think Life
– Event: District around Seoullo 7017 and urban regeneration area(Jungnim-dong, Malli-dong)
– Competition: Son Gi Jeong Park(101 Songijeong-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul)
(4) Area: 5 locations, approx. 150㎡ per site
(5) Garden Type: Gardens which will be maintained on the site after the show.
(6) Budget per site: 45,000,000 KRW
2. Eligibility of Participation
– Any experts and professionals of relevant fields.
※ For more information, see Guidelines.
3. Schedule (based on Korean Standard Time GMT+9)
|Q&A||June 22nd, 2020 (Mon) ~ June 24th (Wed) Inquiries to be registered June 30th, 2020 (Tue) Questions to be answered|
|Submission||July 15th, 2020 (Wed) ~ 17:00 July 17th (Fri) (by E-mail)|
|Judge: July 24th, 2020 (Fri) ※5 teams to be selected
Result: July 29th, 2020 (Wed)
|Garden Construction||September 7th, 2020 (Mon) ~ October 6th (Tue), 30 days|
|Second Screening (onsite)||Ranking decision: October 6th, 2020 (Tue)
Result: October 8th, 2020 (Thu) Opening & Award Ceremony
|Garden Exhibition||October 8th, 2020 (Thu) ~ October 18th (Sun)|
※ For more information, see Guidelines. The schedule can change and it informs on ‘Project Seoul’ news section.
4. Review & Screening
– The judging committee is composed of the members of the organizing committee, experts in diverse fields, and internal members.
5. Selection of Prize-winners and Awards
– A certificate of merit for each team and prize money of 2.4 million KRW in total for the 5 selected works.
|Awards||Gold 1 team||Silver 1 team||Bronze 3 teams|
|Prize Money||12,000,000 KRW||4,800,000 KRW||2,400,000 KRW|
– Landscape Architecture Korea Inc. email@example.com T. +82-2-521-4626
– Landscape Planning Division, Seoul Metropolitan Government T. +82-2-2133-2112
→ Go to website